Are you connected to or disconnected from your Feminine Power?
Get clear with this quick quiz.
If you know inside that you’re meant to share your authentic gifts in the world, living and working in creative flow, yet how you experience yourself inside to how you express yourself outside is like night and day, it may be because your Feminine Voice is cut-off or repressed.
Answer Yes or No to the following:
- You can’t be authentic at work. You have to be a certain way to fit into that work and earn your livelihood. It’s a masculine way. It’s very focused on money. You can’t express what you honestly feel.
- You yearn to live and work in creative feminine flow but don’t know how you could support yourself. This keeps you in the same old daily grind.
- You like the idea of being around other women who are at the tipping point like you, to be able to speak from your heart, particularly after years of feeling like the “lone ranger”.
- Despite being a spiritually minded, conscious open-hearted leader whom others look to for support, inside you feel isolated, anxious and depressed.
- You give, give, give, but wonder, who is there to give to the giver? It’s exhausting and you feel depleted, even after your self-care attempts.
- You long for connection with your roots, yet everything you have tried leaves you with a sense of disconnect. Where is the authentic connection?
- You feel isolated and detached from authentic, safe support you need to be able to make a difference in the world, even though you’re socially well connected.
- You’re secretly at a breaking point (though no one would know it from the outside), KNOWING you need to make a change, KNOWING it will serve the highest good, but having no idea HOW that could happen and having no words to describe it.
If you answered “No” to all of these statements, Mazal tov! You’re connected to your Feminine Power.
Yet if you answered “Yes” to two or more of them, it’s probably because you haven’t yet discovered how to connect to the source of your Feminine Power and Authentic Voice that resides deep within you…
You’re NOT alone.
The thing is, most women, even the most successful, conscious, “walking their walk” type of leaders haven’t connected to it.
Why would they?
None of us have been taught to trust our inner voice. For the last several millennia, we have all been devoted to living from our intellect. To live a life – where you both work and create in feminine flow requires that you reconnect to your Feminine Voice.
Every voice makes a difference. That includes YOURS!