HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE CHANGE IF YOU COULD REMAIN CALM INSIDE, NO MATTER WHAT!
I originally wrote this program to document a live experiment of using the five tools of Voices of Eden Ancient Healing Music in the dire circumstances of war which erupted in my bucolic Galilee village in 2006. It’s all fine and dandy to remain calm inside when all is well.
What happens when the $#%&* hits the fan?
If the medical studies conducted upon this healing music approach proved that it lowered stress of trauma in the neonatal intensive care unit, then it should also work wonders during times of extreme stress and uncertainty. War will certainly stir up extreme stress and anxiety.
What I discovered was amazing – that it is possible to calm stress and trust your inner guidance no matter what is going on around you. Practicing the tools I teach in this program, I permanently eliminated the frozen fear I’d experience from the uncertainty of calamity.
Not that I don’t still get stirred up at times. I do. Only today I meet my inner calamity with compassion which transforms the way I respond to life. This expands my sense of self worth. The world reflects that peace back to me.
If I can do it. Anyone can. That would include you!
Don’t just take my word for it…
“I found out about an incredible program yesterday. Eliana Gilad has lived all over, but now lives in Israel. She wrote a book and audio program called “Quiet in the Eye of the Storm” that I felt a deep need for the minute I heard of it. She produced it in the middle of a war. Really, in the middle – as bombs soared overhead and dropped nearby.
I wrote Eliana that the timing for buying her product was weird, as it felt so perfectly timed. I deleted that line – it seem
ed silly. Ha! I was right on, but didn’t know it. Until today. Her audio program has five tools of peaceful living – specific things you can do to create peace right now. It helps. It doesn’t take the pain away – not at all – but it helps you connect, ground, breath.” Karen Caterson, www.Squarepegpeople.com
Are you facing the storms of uncertainty and change?
Perhaps your facing a family crisis, losing your job or experiencing a medical crisis.
Decisions have to be made, often in the face of opposition. In those situations it’s vital to be able to express your truth so that you can be heard in the face of almost unbearably stressful change. Not such an easy task when you’re having trouble feeling the ground beneath your feet, much less, standing firmly upon it.
Even the wise masters are faced with challenges.
The truth is, wise masters are also faced with challenge when all goes awry. The outer conflict is there. Handling unforeseen rockets of upset blasting out of seemingly nowhere is a difficult thing for even the strongest Buddha-like personality. In these situations, it’s neither possible nor practical to remove yourself into an isolated cave for meditating upon a peaceful response. You’re in the middle of it – there is nowhere to hide.
In these situations, it’s not what you do, but how you are in the middle of it all that determines how peaceful you remain. What you really need in order to remain calm in the midst the chaos are two things:
- Embrace the chaos and discomfort you feel in response to it.
- Understand how others in dire situations have dived head first into the seemingly dangerous funeral pyre of challenge only to rise like a phoenix, initiated through the alchemic fires of transformation.
One of the most inspiring things about this program is the serenity you’ll experience by the silence beneath the words of the stories you’ll hear and the exercises you’ll learn. What’s amazing is that this material was recorded in the middle of a war! The peace is palpable and deeply penetrating.
- Nine Easy to Listen to Audio recordings – recorded in an international broadcast quality studio. The audio is divided up into easy-to-listen to tracks, narrated in story form. These are not made up stories. They are real life examples of applying these very practical tools in real time. No huge 90-minute chunks. You’ll be able to take in the inspiration, in easily digestible pieces, and be able to go back and easily listen to just a particular bit that you wanted to hear again.
- Home Study and Story Guide – Forty Nine Pages: Downloadable – PDFWhen you are in the midst of a crisis, the last thing you need is a thesis or dissertation. This guide is just the right length, divided into easily digestible chapters, which you can refer to over and over again, each time the &*^% hits the fan.
- Easy to Practice Idea – Exercises – At the end of each chapter is a poignant question for you to use as an exercise that is practical and easy to apply in any circumstance – real time. You’ll feel calm and at ease inside, no matter what’s going on around you.
- Healing Music Meditation – medically proven to lower blood pressure and increase focus and quality of sleep. Composed in the rhythm of five, this healing sound application, provides a container for what is off kilter, allowing you to find balance and center yourself, no matter what.
Home Study Course Tuition: $297
In the name of launching the Ancient Wisdom and Healing Music Institute, it’s important for me to expand my giving. I also want to celebrate and acknowledge the good I have received from practicing the material contained in this program. It is one of the best pieces of work I have ever produced. It is one of the pieces of work I am most proud of. I want to pass this forward.
So today, I’m offering the program for a significantly REDUCED TUITION:
$197 (Savings of $100).
“A beautiful and intimate voice of reason providing healing tools to apply in all the conflicts life hands us.” Susan Jeffers, PhD, bestselling author of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
The only thing you have to lose in this program is your anxiety, stress and isolated uncertainty.
Just click the “Add to Cart” button above and your first lesson and healing music meditation sound application will be on it’s way to you.