On August 31st I, at 8am PT, I will turn 60. It’s a BIG year…coming out in WISDOM.
What I most want as a birthday gift is for you to join me to celebrate WISDOM and help our voices of good to be heard.
I have often said, that this book must be the longest launch in history…that is…until I consider that it took the Israelites over 40 years to launch their new lives in the promised land,.. almost twenty, is peanuts in comparison. In the end, it is wonderful that it has taken this long – In the ancient feminine wisdom way, less is more, and slow, can be the most direct route to any destination.
In the case of Miriam’s Secret – the timing couldn’t be more appropriate:
Our world is in chaos. Miriam’s wisdom and feminine leadership can help provide a bridge, providing helpful tools for modern living.
Have you noticed the lack of feminine role models – particularly over the age of 50, in the media? Baby Boomers are the most amazing pioneer generation of women! Our voices MUST be HEARD and celebrated.
Mindfulness has entered the mainstream. As old structures break down, stress is at an all time high. People need solutions…traditional corporations are even incorporating mindfulness programs into their routines.
MY GOAL AT 60 – 1000 TOUCH 1000
60 is the age of wisdom. I feel like good wine…getting better with age. Yet more than half my life has passed. It’s time to stop playing small and come out fully. I must do this, if I am to fully share of my gifts.
My goal is to empower 1000 successful women during my lifetime to FULLY share their voices, so that they touch another 1000 lives.
If you do the math, this adds up to 100 MILLION PEOPLE.
So, in celebration of my 60th birthday and the launch of Miriam’s Secret
I have decided to initiate the birth of the Wise Feminine Leader Movement
to empower wisdom role models for the gorgeous younger generation, for society to gain from the wealth of this pioneer generation who is changing the world as we know it. Living History.
I invite you to help share the wisdom and leadership that Miriam offers us with others.
We believe in the power of of every voice to make a difference and we also know about the 6-degrees of separation.
So I’m sharing this list of how each one of us can help spread the voice of wisdom and feminine leadership through Miriam’s Secret:
- Assistance with possible coverage in such newspapers as the LA Times, London TImes, New York Times, Washington Post, Jerusalem Post, Wall Street Journal, Ms. Magazine, Yoga Journal, Women Entrepreneur, or local papers, secular, or Jewish.
- Contacts at Magazines such as Yoga Journal, Oprah, Mindful.org, Elle,
- Contacts with TV shows for possible appearances such as Today, and other morning shows Oprah, the View, the Talk, etc…as well as local TV
- Arranging for a lecture – healing music meditation at a venue, yoga center, liberal synagogue or church, artist in residence weekend, and for lectures to professional women’s organizations, Jewish Federations, Women’s Division, international, national and local.
I’m immediately looking for contacts who would love to sponsor a book launch party – book signing – healing music meditation event in Seatlle – Oregon – British Columbia area, following my TEDx talk September 23 in San Juan Islands.
- Posting an announcement about the book with a link on your social media, and help with social media and any other publicity ideas and suggestions.
- Write a review on goodreads.com
- Write a reader review on amazon.com
- Pre-ordering quantities of books, purchasing books and giving out as gifts to your friends and family for the Hebrew New Year, as gifts for birthday, retirement, etc..
- Connection with any PR people who might want to do pro bono work to promote feminine leadership.
- Create a viral email campaign to tell your friends/contacts about the book, what it means to you (to come – see email templates below)…with a link to purchase.
Thank you SO much for sharing YOUR voice. It truly makes a difference!
With love, honor and respect, Eliana